This Pi HAT allows lighting devices on a DALI bus to be controlled.
Use our software or yours. A set of simple console commands is included. Or use our Lor Control package for a complete system with Alexa/Google integration. The software included allows a user to issue DALI commands that can turn lights On/Off and read back status.
- Works with Raspberry PI 3 and 3+
- input voltage 24-56v
- Pi Power - 5v 2a
- DALI Power - 16v 65 mA DALI
- internal consumption - 10 mA ( not including Pi or DALI )
- Compatible case - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01185IKFW/
- write your own code in Python to manage up to 64 DALI drivers
- AL-DALI-PI_LC Lor Control Software license available separately
- Passive PoE option for power and DALI data
- See PWS-POE-8D for power
- STM32 co-processor for real time DALI commands
AL-DALI-PI-LC software communicates with the ATX LED Cloud for remote management, and communicates with Alexa/Google/IFTTT etc for App and Voice control. Web based local management page allows all DALI bus devices to be discovered and managed.
Use any ATX DALI drivers - or use any industry standard DALI device.